Find out quickly if a stroke or heart attack is on its way:
Prevention is best
It’s always smarter to take action before disaster strikes. So, take note of
these signs that most people miss – they may help you or a loved one
stop a potential stroke or heart attack in its tracks.
The National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute (USA) reported that a
number of the following signs may indicate that that the affected person
has a 6 to 7 times increased likelihood of dying from a stroke or heart
Don’t let that happen!
Practise Smart Prevention Health Management
What is immediately necessary to do is to increase the blood flow in
your body. (About 50% of people who have poor blood circulation may
have no signs or symptoms at all).
Stroke/Heart Attack Check List
Sit down, take a pen, and check the signs and symptoms that you may
1. A decrease in hair growth on your legs. (This is a symptom of
2. Pale skin (as opposed to a normal pale-complexioned person). This
is a sign of a build-up of plaque in the arteries under the skin.
3. Aching and painful legs much like that in old age. When muscles are
deprived of, and are starved for, blood, they hurt.
4. Hands and feet are cool all-year round. This can indicated a general
hardening of your arteries throughout your entire body.
5. Sores on toes, feet and legs that don’t heal or that take an abnormal
time to heal. Sufficient and good blood flow is necessary for healing
6. Erectile Dysfunction. Restricted blood flow to the extremities also
indicate the same restricted blood flow into the heart, brain and lungs.
If you have two or more of these, hurry and seek professional help
straight away. It’s better to be safe than sorry.
Helen Chow ND
The Ultimate Stem Cell Support for Heart and tissue regeneration.
Supports Healthy Tissue Renewal and Maintenance and your body’s natural ability to self-heal and self-renew.
Click Here Now
Sugar is detrimental to your overall health.
It causes systemic inflammation and wreaks havoc on your body.
Learn how to quit it for good.
Click Here Now