by Tyrion Smith
Those who take HGH, as anti-aging or “age management” therapy, in spite of side effects, have much to worry about.
In the initial stage, the HGH was administered thru injections. These are extremely expensive and they are a sizeable investment that most cannot afford.
Types of HGH
There are three main forms of HGH products. They are:
- Inject able
- Spray anD
- Pill Form.
The Pros of HGH
The pros are that they will have 15 percent cut in body-fat, and 9 percent raise in lean body-mass.
The HGH therapy is only a short-term correction of hormonal imbalance. They help to
- Diminish the signs of aging
- Remove wrinkles, crows’ feet, laughter lines.
- Decrease body fat, during the increase of lean muscle.
- Improve the look and feel of the skin
- Maintain strong bone-density, fighting against weak and porous bones
- Keep the brain healthy
- Maintain focus and memory
- Boost the sex orientation and its performance
- Improve the overall mental and physical well-being of humans’
- Promote and maintain sound sleep.
The Cons of the Various forms of Synthetic HGH
1. Inject able
– Most effective form
– Rapid benefits to most users
– Rapidly enters blood stream which means quick and full absorption.
– Much easier to administer than the injectable HGH.
– Much cheaper than the injectable HGH.
– Easiest form to administer.
– Often very cheap.
The Cons of HGH
The cons are that the body condition will change in such a way that the HGH can change the ability of the body for metabolizing carbohydrates, leading to blood-sugar imbalances and, sometimes to diabetes too.
It may cause bones to thicken, hence contributing to joint-pain and brutal arthritis. One is also prone to high blood-pressure, and in worst cases, heart attacks too.
Some Researchers have already linked HGH to the development of tumors in the prostate and to breast-cancer.
The other side effects of HGH include fluid retention and reversible insulin resistance in diabetics. There is direct link to a loss memory, of interest in sex, to weight-gain, sagging muscles and skin.
The cons of the various forms of synthetic HGH
– May have wide series of major side-effects, more than supplementary forms.
– Is very costly for most people.
– A few brands have some spray HGH with a bad taste.
– Will take long time to see comparable benefits as opposed to injectable HGH.
– Stomach acids will hinder the beneficial of absorption of the pills.
– Some of them may not contain normal HGH-ingredients.
HGH therapy is only a short-term correction of hormonal imbalance. There are both pros and cons in the treatment. These pros and cons have led researchers to find a new technology available at a tiny fraction of the cost, without injections, doctor’s visits, painful blood-monitoring, horrible side-effects.
They invented an easy-to-swallow single capsules of HGH.
Sponsored Post by Tyrion Smith